• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P22 Was Quiet Easy !!!!

Reaction score
Guyz how was ur biology paper 22 mine was awesum n i felt it was easy as i find pastpaers were hard comparing to dix exam paper n plzz evryone dont discuss da paper here in dixc topic as nibz wil lock it as i saw him doing others topics who discussed almost whole paper so do discuss after 24 only not b4 that altough itx a rule so obey it i hope u all dont mind !!!

Reaction score
Hey I want to know how does this percentile system work. If you score, say around 50 in any paper 2, a good 35 above in MCQ paper and a decent score on the practical, how do they calculate your grade? Do they calculate like 50+35+37/140 and then multiply by 100 and see what percentage the student gets or is there some other way?

Reaction score
The grade calculation is pretty mysterious .... better try to give best in all of them

Reaction score
hey dude itx like wateva ur getting marks in paper 1 23% is taken frm ur marks for ur paper 2 46% is taken n for -3 also 23% wil be taken frm ur marks frm ech paper..:)

Reaction score
i thnk gt wud b around 47 to 50 paper was easyy....last year may june paper was tough thn ths nd gt was on 46 of that paper.Gud luk evry1

Reaction score
yes u know i solved many tyms pastpapers bt comparing to them i felt dix was da easy paper....:)

Reaction score
Yup Yupp..dee paper was Cream :Yahoo!: ...i waz surprised n' wondering: "maybe CIE ran out of questions to make" - Lolzz...bUT i'm doubtful about the streptomycin one !
Only the chapters that i studied Last Night Came.. Alhamdulillah !.. The ones that i was worried about (e.g Immunity) n' the ones that i didnt know didn't come..- PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD !

Watch this vid GuYz..I'm sure you'll like it !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZXOMUuv97M
O ALLAH, THERE IS NO EASE EXCEPT WHAT YOU MAKE EASY !
AND YOU MAKE THE DIFFICULT EASY, IF YOU WISH !

Reaction score
hey people.. im new here.. and yea todays bio paper was pretty easy :) i was doubtful bout the streptomycin thing though and the pH level thing the last bit.. but it was a good give off paper.. :D

Reaction score
Ok the Paper was GOOOD..But I did Mess up Umm becauze Black Eyed Peas was playing in my head :oops:
But I do expect a 40+ & IA & I'm kinda f9 with that :)

Reaction score
Yah the paper was qiet easy..!! GT must b above 45..!! thou i fumbled up wth some questons lyk No.1..!! :fool:
Newys happy abut da fact dat 3 of my suggsted questons came..!!!! :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
luk at the gt of may june 2010 p21 it was 50 nd am expectng gt of ths paper to b around 47 to 50

Reaction score
hmm i felt dix was da easiest paper came in all aslevel papers comparing to all previous years.:)

Reaction score
Umarisawesome said:
The grade threshold can never be above 48. It'll probably be around 46 or 47.
Last S 21 gt was 50 for A.. This paper was at least that easy if not easier so GT should be 50 - 52.. Thats a problem guys cuz A+ will be around 55 to 57.

Reaction score
I know but to get an over all A+ you need to get marks a certain percentage above The A to assure urself k A+ ae ga.. Paper 21 dekha hai S10 ka.. this paper was easier.

Reaction score
I know, Dekha hai main ne But can't we just pray that the Gt ain't that high?
I always Hate it when that happens, you don't get an A or A* because of stupid 2 or 3 marks -.-