• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P21 GT

Reaction score
Well the paper was quite good...indeed a bit lengthy :D
And yeah the GT would be around 42 I guess..
I have a small confusion...and that is if one exceeded the space limit..for a certain question...AND if the person wrote the answer referring to the question number on the blank page provided...would there be any negative marking..? :/

Reaction score
Well the paper was quite good...indeed a bit lengthy :D
And yeah the GT would be around 42 I guess..
I have a small confusion...and that is if one exceeded the space limit..for a certain question...AND if the person wrote the answer referring to the question number on the blank page provided...would there be any negative marking..? :/
I'm not pretty sure actually but I don't think so :)

Reaction score
do you remember the question about the magnification? what did it say and what were your final answers?

Reaction score
The last answer..bout the heart thingi! Had to mention bout the nodes thingi and the flow of blood right?

Reaction score
Is this ans rght for how plasma cells produces antibodies

When a pathogen enters in our body through the cell substance the plasma cells recognises it and produces antibodies