• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P21 and Chemistry P21

Reaction score
i wrote it provides more cytoplasmic contact and more assimilates can be transported

Reaction score
in gas exchange question what did you write for labelling cell and tissue
i got confused in this for a minute

Reaction score
what did you write the answer for complex plasmodesmata function?

That question was trying to confuse you.
Complex Plasmodesmata provides resistance to the flow of assimilates, the various pathways reduces the resistance.
So the cells wont collapse and all that stuff. It was only two marks, writing any two points about the plasmodesmata would do.

in gas exchange question what did you write for labelling cell and tissue
i got confused in this for a minute

I wasn't sure about that one either.
One arrow for the cell was pointing towards the Cilia. Not sure if it was goblet cell or not.

What did you write for the role of water question?

Reaction score
That question was trying to confuse you.
Complex Plasmodesmata provides resistance to the flow of assimilates, the various pathways reduces the resistance.
So the cells wont collapse and all that stuff. It was only two marks, writing any two points about the plasmodesmata would do.

I wasn't sure about that one either.
One arrow for the cell was pointing towards the Cilia. Not sure if it was goblet cell or not.

What did you write for the role of water question?
the question in the form of a table?

Reaction score
For the question about identifying the nucleotide bases, what was the last one on mRNA?