• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology nov '12

Reaction score
asalamu alikom everyone,
I hope everyone is feeling good and preparing for their november exams! Im doing biology and Math in november and I need some help in bio! If anyone can please post a checklist or a revision file of the things we need to know for paper 6 because I get really lost when I study for it! It would be great if you could help! I guess thats it <3 Thank you in advance :)

Reaction score
asalamu alikom everyone,
I hope everyone is feeling good and preparing for their november exams! Im doing biology and Math in november and I need some help in bio! If anyone can please post a checklist or a revision file of the things we need to know for paper 6 because I get really lost when I study for it! It would be great if you could help! I guess thats it <3 Thank you in advance :)
dark eclipse notes rockss , i have read them all and used for my revision notes , its so summarised and briefly given , they are so helpful ,

since im giving biology in nov , i just wanted to ask : do you have any notes for variation and inheritence eg: phenotypes , genotypes etc etc ... thanks

Reaction score
dark eclipse notes rockss , i have read them all and used for my revision notes , its so summarised and briefly given , they are so helpful ,

since im giving biology in nov , i just wanted to ask : do you have any notes for variation and inheritence eg: phenotypes , genotypes etc etc ... thanks
try these :)
If the still don't help, inform me and I'll try again :D

Attachments

• B1revisionNotes.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • Unit 1 - Topic 2 - Section 1 - Nucleic acids and DNA.pdf
    876.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Unit 1 - Topic 2 - Section 3 - The Basics of Genetics.pdf
    506.8 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
asalamu alikom everyone,

if you need any help with bio, just lemme know... i may help you out!!;)

Reaction score
i need help solving paper 6 , finding some difficulties finishing up the paper , thanks!
srslie speaking...

u need to put ur intelligence aside to solve this paper..

i mean when i started solving paper 6..i thought answers would have some logic..but no.!
so finishin the paper on time, u will need to think of answers not biology wise...
:)
ps- i'm not kiddin and this is my experience..

Reaction score
i need help solving paper 6 , finding some difficulties finishing up the paper , thanks!
the questions they usually ask are drawing graphs, listing the differences and similarities between two things, labeling and/or drawing a diagram, and food tests; that's all you need to get really good marks for biology paper 6!!