• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Helpp

Reaction score
Can anyone pls send me biology notes or just post it with an attachment ova here...
nd evn if dats not possible den pls tell me a proper gce based link fr bio,it wud really help....
Waiting fr ur reply Asap....

P.S:Uxair bhai im lukin frwrd fr ur help...

Reaction score
i know a teacher Abdul Hafeez in karachi.I took a demo from him and find him Good.He give tution at ASKari degree College at Bahadurabad

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
these are just few notes which may may helpfull to you :)
Hey Thnk a ton for these...
But can u pleaseeee Arrange a complete set anyhoww??
it Would be really helpful...
Nd yea thnk Again=)

Reaction score
Luks lyk a really good site...
Btw dude do ya knw abut any good biology teacher for tutions in khi?

Reaction score
Yar Saad Qadir you can make your own notes. Since you are giving ur bio exam in june 2010 there is alot of time for that. The best book of Biology according to me is the Federal Biology. Every thing is in so much detail in that book. Use this book, DG mackean's and Mary jones' book and you will be able to make the best notes.
Here are some notes attached that i came to get hold of on these forums.

Attachments

• Biology 5090 Notes 2 .pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Yar i know ic an make notes But u see my notes might not have all the concepts and all where as the other compiled notes by a good teacher or an expert wud be way better dan mine so dats why i am lukin for notes...
Nd yea i am using lam peng Kwan and D.g mackean
Nd yea btw ye notes tou isi topic pe Uxair Bhai ne bhi post kiye thai so i already haveit but still thnk for the concern=)

Reaction score
Lol! ok. I didnt notice that he posted the same notes.
Yar all the concepts are in the two, three books I mentioned. There isnt anything new in someone else's notes. If you are so scared about missing on something to keep CIE's syllabus in front of you. Your own notes are always the best.

Reaction score
Lol but it still depends on person to person na=P
So i still find it more easy wid notes..=)