• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY HELP

Reaction score
I VERY SCARE ABOUT EXAM ILL THINK ILL FAIL CUZ I CAN LEARN EVERTHING BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE PASTPAPER I DO THEM BUT I MISSS POINTS IN QUESTION HELP ME WHT TO DO FROM WHERE TO START

Reaction score
That's what happens with me.....just make some notes keep practising past papers( older Ones too) and do buy the biology revision guide by Ian j. Burton and biology matters and memorize its points...itll help u clear ur concepts in a better way.....don't lose hope u will make it...v always achieve higher than our expectations

Reaction score
That's what happens with me.....just make some notes keep practising past papers( older Ones too) and do buy the biology revision guide by Ian j. Burton and biology matters and memorize its points...itll help u clear ur concepts in a better way.....don't lose hope u will make it...v always achieve higher than our expectations
Thanks soo much but I have wahid wanis notes to study and im practicing but answer is wrong or there Is some point missing in my answer well thanks for giving hope

Reaction score
No prob.......n do practice 4 mcqs......that's where u overtake others....