• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology.Chemistry, Physics WHICH ONE IS MOST DANGEROUS?

Reaction score
Faizan Muhammmad
shazmina
Nayya Hassan
usama321
Nabeel Ahmad
mune:)
champ-student
and everybody else
this is a thread in which u guys have to answer the question above
now it may sound confusing
but it goes like this
there is a scientist, and he wants to engage in one of these subjects
accordingly, he wants to find the one which is the most dangerous (mind him he is a thrill taker)
so u guys have to help him
but, u guys will also have to give a reasonable reason to support ur answer
the one with the best post at the end of the week will have all his posts liked
be smart and have fun

Reaction score
Faizan Muhammmad
shazmina
Nayya Hassan
usama321
Nabeel Ahmad
champ-student
and everybody else
but it goes like this
accordingly, he wants to find the one which is the most dangerous (mind him he is a thrill taker)
be smart and have fun
Well....i dont get physics but score below B in chemistry....so physics dangerous to study but chemistry , hard to solve :D

Reaction score
Well....i dont get physics but score below B in chemistry....so physics dangerous to study but chemistry , hard to solve :D

i meant that when he performs experiments
for example, in physics playing with aerodainamics
in chemistry, different chemicals
bio, using living bodies or his own in order to perform experiments, for example, what is the maximum degree to which his neck can twist

Reaction score
The most dangerous of all is Biology. It is the most boring subject on Earth (after geography). So, it can easily kill you with the massive amount of boredom it offers. Thus, it is a threat to your life. Never ever think of devoting your entire life to this subject. BEWARE, Biology kills!!

Reaction score
The most dangerous of all is Biology. It is the most boring subject on Earth (after geography). So, it can easily kill you with the massive amount of boredom it offers. Thus, it is a threat to your life. Never ever think of devoting your entire life to this subject. BEWARE, Biology kills!!

u have advise the scientist not me
plus please do view what i sent to champ-student
it will help u

Reaction score
In that case, nothing is that dangerous as he will learn the techniques with practical work.
he is a scientist who discovers new things
to invent new things, he will have to take the risks as he will not be aware of the reactions

Reaction score
Faizan Muhammmad
shazmina
Nayya Hassan
usama321
Nabeel Ahmad
champ-student
and everybody else
but it goes like this
be smart and have fun
biology...coz after seeing the blood he myt get a heart attack or get physsco....:| :p n then he'lll suffer all lyf
whyle the two others will kill him easily...:D

Reaction score
im d
oin alevel bio this oct im busting my ass studyin wsh me luk

Reaction score
physics coz the he might get an electric shock and this sbject is most dangerous

Reaction score
bio maybe........or let's say a branch of it.....where he is too curious to know whether his soul is a material thing, and has some weight, so he videos himself in an airtight chamber in which his weight is constantly being measuured.....and when he eventally dies due to no oxygen, the data collected is sent to someone to check whether the soul has weight or not............seems far fetched :p

(picked it from a novel :p )

Reaction score
Biology: trying to dissect a living animal; unaware that the carcass is infested with flesh-eating parasites which will be swallowed by the scientist if he's such a thrill-seeker and happens to not be wearing a surgical mask. The paraistes then start to eat the human inside-out, or disable various internal organs, cause nerve damage or maybe even paralysis... death? Yeah probably

Physics: attempting to perform a pendulum experiment. Since the scientist is so brave, he can do it with a bowling ball raised just above his head and releasing it, then, due to his greedy nature, spots a penny on the ground in front of him and bends down, having the ball knock a couple of those fake teeth out or cause a concussion if we're lucky. Also, he could perform the water ripple experiment with the same ball in a lake; the splash of the ball's impact causing piranhas to jump out and feed on his flesh. Sad.

Chemistry: Snorting any and every chemical found in the lab. Heck I did it and I'm still alive but hey... it's a cool adventure. Maybe he has a thing for tic tacs, and likes to take a bath with them. He might confuse sodium hydroxide pellets for tic tacs and have his skin melted off. Or maybe just drop a metnos into an open coke bottle and stare at it. Working in the lab alone, no one is there to remind him to turn off the bunsen burner, and so his life will be cut short if he comes the next day with his lighter and attempts to relight the bunsen in the same lab which has all its windows closed and the door locked... Spilled a chemical in his eyes? Well, Mr. Scientist might end up running to the eye-wash station which has never been used before (only used once when it was bought to test if it was working), and which happens to be in an old building. The water he thought he saw was overly white... little did he know that the water pipes had lead deposits.

And so kids, I believe that all areas of science have some element of danger to them, and that it is very tough to compare one's extent with the others ;P

Reaction score
Biology: trying to dissect a living animal; unaware that the carcass is infested with flesh-eating parasites which will be swallowed by the scientist if he's such a thrill-seeker and happens to not be wearing a surgical mask. The paraistes then start to eat the human inside-out, or disable various internal organs, cause nerve damage or maybe even paralysis... death? Yeah probably

Physics: attempting to perform a pendulum experiment. Since the scientist is so brave, he can do it with a bowling ball raised just above his head and releasing it, then, due to his greedy nature, spots a penny on the ground in front of him and bends down, having the ball knock a couple of those fake teeth out or cause a concussion if we're lucky. Also, he could perform the water ripple experiment with the same ball in a lake; the splash of the ball's impact causing piranhas to jump out and feed on his flesh. Sad.

Chemistry: Snorting any and every chemical found in the lab. Heck I did it and I'm still alive but hey... it's a cool adventure. Maybe he has a thing for tic tacs, and likes to take a bath with them. He might confuse sodium hydroxide pellets for tic tacs and have his skin melted off. Or maybe just drop a metnos into an open coke bottle and stare at it. Working in the lab alone, no one is there to remind him to turn off the bunsen burner, and so his life will be cut short if he comes the next day with his lighter and attempts to relight the bunsen in the same lab which has all its windows closed and the door locked... Spilled a chemical in his eyes? Well, Mr. Scientist might end up running to the eye-wash station which has never been used before (only used once when it was bought to test if it was working), and which happens to be in an old building. The water he thought he saw was overly white... little did he know that the water pipes had lead deposits.

And so kids, I believe that all areas of science have some element of danger to them, and that it is very tough to compare one's extent with the others ;P

:eek:o_O:unsure:(n):sleep:
:p

Reaction score

That is your opinion.
Those who spend their entire life, researching the human brain; Neurologists.. and other Biology related people who made all these discoveries for you, they are all a joke to you? -__-
Different people have different interests. I have met people who love Biology. The human body and all the living organisms are the creation of God. Some people love to study it. Some people are curious about the human brain. It is the most complicated organ ever. Scientists have not been able to fully figure out its working and cure some diseases associated with the brain. Some people want to excel in this field. You can entitle a subject as ''Boring''.. if that is your opinion.

Reaction score
That is your opinion.
Those who spend their entire life, researching the human brain; Neurologists.. and other Biology related people who made all these discoveries for you, they are all a joke to you? -__-
Different people have different interests. I have met people who love Biology. The human body and all the living organisms are the creation of God. Some people love to study it. Some people are curious about the human brain. It is the most complicated organ ever. Scientists have not been able to fully figure out its working and cure some diseases associated with the brain. Some people want to excel in this field. You can entitle a subject as ''Boring''.. if that is your opinion.

Yes, and here we are asked about our opinions. I just stated mine.

Reaction score
ok i hav a question so an allele is like pairing of genes right or like a combination of genes right tell me