• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
That would be unfair. Everyone who gets 100, gets a distinction.
It would be weird not giving a person that award, even when he got full marks. :p

But seriously. That happens in Maths. Never in Chemistry/Physics.
Why are you so obsessed with a distinction!A* is good enough :D

Reaction score
Distinction we are going to get in subjects like ICT, Maths (because if you can annihilate the paper), Sociology something at best. Getting them in Sciences is next to impossible.
But someone gets them,distinction isnt 100% its highest.If a guy got 72% and its the highest it would be a distinction.

Reaction score
But you don't need 100% for a distinction. What if the highest percentage is like 98? That person will get a distinction, then. Right?
Yep.

But it has been said that at times multiple people have got 100% (esp in Maths) and they have had to sort it out via checking who's methods were the best - most precise etc. Just a rumour that - but looks believable enough.
If you lose 5 marks, are you capable of getting a distinction?

Reaction score
What do I look like? The examiner? I am just someone who had the worst paper among us and who is sitting infront of a desktop commenting on some forum that probably 0.0001% people in the world know about with a DP of a Judas. :p :D
Hahahaha judas,but lewandowski deserved better imho :p

Reaction score
What do I look like? The examiner? I am just someone who had the worst paper among us and who is sitting infront of a desktop commenting on some forum that probably 0.0001% people in the world know about with a DP of a Judas. :p :D

But seriously. Do you think someone with, for example, 98% has a chance at a distinction?
You yourself said its next to impossible to get full in sciences. No matter how genius, 1 or 2 marks are always lost.

Reaction score
No he does not. He has no excuse like Gotze (Gotze was born in Bayern). He just went there for money and success - completely forgetting what took him there (like a RVP).

Also, I am just bitter he didn't come to us. I had dreams of us selling Mata+De Bruyne for Lewandowski :D
Hahaha thats true,RVP is our judas :p

Reaction score
what was the voltage in physics last question(theory)??
and also question's b part and its answer??
and does anyone remember the 4 mcq??