• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
What do you think is the maximum percentage anyone gets in Physics and Chemistry? Do people get 100%? :p
Because if they do, that would be a problem for us. The grade thresholds will be raised. .-.

Reaction score
What do you think is the maximum percentage anyone gets in Physics and Chemistry? Do people get 100%? :p
Because if they do, that would be a problem for us. The grade thresholds will be raised. .-.
We gave it our all.Thats enough.And dont worry they arent raised that much,there are still some U graders in the world!

Reaction score
Perhaps. I can imagine the mark scheme reading "(simple) sugars"

And i can image it reading:

Simple sugars/Reducing sugars

ALLOW: Monosaccharides.

NOT: ''Sugars'' :(

- And btw, every carbohydrate is a sugar. Starch is a COMPLEX sugar. Cellulose too. Should have written ''Simple''.. >.< I'm such an idiot. I always write more stuff, but idk why i didn't write here.

Reaction score
And i can image it reading:

Simple sugars/Reducing sugars

ALLOW: Monosaccharides.

NOT: ''Sugars'' :(

- And btw, every carbohydrate is a sugar. Starch is a COMPLEX sugar. Cellulose too. Should have written ''Simple''.. >.< I'm such an idiot. I always write more stuff, but idk why i didn't write here.
I agree sugars is a vague term,but dont lose heart,one mark means nothing!

Reaction score
Yep.

But it has been said that at times multiple people have got 100% (esp in Maths) and they have had to sort it out via checking who's methods were the best - most precise etc. Just a rumour that - but looks believable enough.
Its true,my maths sir saidthat.

Reaction score
Who told you that? Perfect paper - every point in MS matches. Ditto done. A teacher would be able to get 100% - why not some all A* student too :v

This isn't English or Urdu ke full marks ka scene nae hai

No matter what a person does, he can get one mcq wrong, or lose two marks or something. :p So it is very hard.

Reaction score
Yep.

But it has been said that at times multiple people have got 100% (esp in Maths) and they have had to sort it out via checking who's methods were the best - most precise etc. Just a rumour that - but looks believable enough.

That would be unfair. Everyone who gets 100, gets a distinction.
It would be weird not giving a person that award, even when he got full marks. :p

But seriously. That happens in Maths. Never in Chemistry/Physics.