• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Ok i got confused in first parts. i thought they were equal but then i said that forward was more cuz lorry was moving/accelerating in forward direction. and in backwrd force i wrote friction :/ . how many marks am i losing here
These are correct,friction is a backwards force,where do you think you're wrong?

Reaction score
What did you guys do for the lens one? Where we had to write the values for more than 1 cm and less than 1 cm?

Reaction score
What did you guys do for the lens one? Where we had to write the values for more than 1 cm and less than 1 cm?
I'm not sure about that one, but for less than 1 cm, I wrote 3.5 cm because image is diminished when f < v < 2f and for more than 1 cm, I wrote 6 cm, because image is magnified when v > 2f

Reaction score
I'm not sure about that one, but for less than 1 cm, I wrote 3.5 cm because image is diminished when f < v < 2f and for more than 1 cm, I wrote 6 cm, because image is magnified when v > 2f
thn consider ur uncertainity void;The answers r correct

Reaction score
thn consider ur uncertainity void;The answers r correct
how?It said after the light leaves the lens?Before f they will converge and the beam would get smaller,while after 2f beams would return to original width and then get wider