• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
4 Consecutive "a" and "c" ..., made my day... Btw i took it in N/m2 is it wrong... dont we find distance like this in distance time graph???

Reaction score
Area under graph.
Triangle + Rectangle.
- x 3 x 2.4 + 5 + 2.4

The answer was 33.33 for N/cm and and was something big in 3's for the N/m one/

There were four consecutive "a" answers as well as four consecutive "c" answers,

Wait for the pressure one I wrote 33.33Pa. Pascals, is that okay?:eek:

Reaction score
It was area of triangle + area of rectangle. (1/2 * 2.4 * 3) + (5*2.4) = 15.6.
You could do it in both N/cm^2 and Pa.
Constant but not zero was K.E

Reaction score
it said to define "efficiency"
not "percentage efficiency"
i think :D
Then they wud not have mentioned 75% intead 0.75........
they also mentioned efficiency as 75% and not percentage efficiency as 75%...
So it wud be more concise to mention abt the percentage conc in it and all tht..I do concur tht 1 pt is for useful energy or power obtained and other for ratio(multiplied by 100%) :D

Reaction score
4 Consecutive "a" and "c" ..., made my day... Btw i took it in N/m2 is it wrong... dont we find distance like this in distance time graph???
I did the same and its right cause I wrote it in Pa which is N/m²....Also the force you get for the larger piston is same if you took both as N/cm² orN/m2

Reaction score
Ok i got confused in first parts. i thought they were equal but then i said that forward was more cuz lorry was moving/accelerating in forward direction. and in backwrd force i wrote friction :/ . how many marks am i losing here