• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How many points of the summary do we need to write? I mean out of 5 marks how much is for the content points? Approximately how many points do we have to note down?

Reaction score
What do you guys say, should i revise the syllabus once or get on with the past papers? For chemistry that is, cuz we dont have much time..

Reaction score
Q1. How was the distance 15.6??
Q2. Pressure in 2a was 333333.33 right?
Q3. There were four consecutive "c" answers in the last 7-8 MCQs right?

Reaction score
Can someone quote me the exact question of the water heat capacity wala in which we had to find its mass? Cause I don't know why you had to multiply it by 8

Reaction score
Q1. How was the distance 15.6??
Q2. Pressure in 2a was 333333.33 right?
Q3. There were four consecutive "c" answers in the last 7-8 MCQs right?

Area under graph.
Triangle + Rectangle.
- x 3 x 2.4 + 5 + 2.4

The answer was 33.33 for N/cm and and was something big in 3's for the N/m one/

There were four consecutive "a" answers as well as four consecutive "c" answers,

Reaction score
Can someone quote me the exact question of the water heat capacity wala in which we had to find its mass? Cause I don't know why you had to multiply it by 8

The water in Pan A is cooled for 8 minutes. It loses 9000 heat energy per minute, something like that. :p