• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Time delay circuit is the circuit with a capacitor.
When a driver sees a child ahead (suppose), the amount of time it takes for him to react and touch the pedal is thinking distance. Then the amount of distance travelled while the break is applied is BRAKING distance

Yes, i know a capacitor is used in time delay circuits, but how? What does it do?
Do we need to know the working of that circuit? I haven't seen that circuit anywhere :/

Where did you study that from?

Reaction score
How are new stars formed?

Stars form when clouds of hydrogen come together because of gravity. As these clouds become more and more dense, they start to spiral inward and the temperature rises enormously. Gravity eventually compresses the hydrogen so much that the temperature reaches about 15 million degree centigrade. At this tempeature, nuclear fission starts and star is born.

[[From my teachers' note. He said this is enough - only star formation can be asked]]
fission or nuclear *fusion*?