• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hmmm...
i am not that good but just a try... dont just rely on me though.
same compounds cant react, like COOH in the second compound wont react with COOH, so the other three will react with it and boom, the answer is C.
yeaah thats exactly what i thought but ... u seeee the ms say they KABOOM....ur answer was highly vague........u need details,...

Reaction score
In the o level biology exam yesterday they asked the harm if a low or high urine producing drink is drunk .A produces high urine while C soft drink produces low urine . which is harmful in hot environment ? More urine (as more water will be lost and body cells will crenate ) or low urine production as urine will be concentrated leading to urination infection ????

Reaction score
In the o level biology exam yesterday they asked the harm if a low or high urine producing drink is drunk .A produces high urine while C soft drink produces low urine . which is harmful in hot environment ? More urine (as more water will be lost and body cells will crenate ) or low urine production as urine will be concentrated leading to urination infection ????
U DONT WANT TO START THT.....