• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
THE ANS IN MS IS B but I THINK IT is C. plz correct me
gview
in c the speed only stays same for ten second wile it says that the speed remains constant fot 20 seconds... so the graph should be a same line from 10 - 20 s

Reaction score
It says accelerates so obviously speed would increase exponentially n a curve would be seen,
not alwas... even in graph c the speed is increases so the car is accelerating but uniformly ... in graph b the acceleration is first increasing then decreasing....

Reaction score
Guys i have finished ALL papers in physics and chemistry but im still feeling unsure...do urll any extra notes or papers for p 1 and 2? :):X3:

Reaction score
A small number of strong candidates suggested that the weight increases slightly as the
Earth is closer, and this was accepted. er:says....
weight constant :ms answer
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Physics (5054)/5054_s13_qp_22.pdf
q)1:c,
can we write this in other questions......
Yes the weight will be constant.
F=m*a
The mass will remain constant. Resultant Force acting on the object falling changes due to the change in air resistance, and not the weight.

Reaction score
Although I really don't want to start the drink-debate again, for those who say C is the answer; C produces less urine, right. If you go out in the hot day, you will of course sweat, your body does not make you pee anywhere everywhere to get rid of heat :D.
Since they wrote VERY HOT DAY, you will sweat alot. There is something known as homeostasis :p. If you will remove less heat from your urine, then you will sweat more to remove that heat. So you are still controlling the body temp; which is good. You are also losing water from both urine and sweat

Now lets talk about A;
A caused more urine to form. In this hot day, you will of course sweat. Less heat is removed from the urine as compared to sweat. So you will sweat more to get rid of heat. So basically as compared to C, you are passing more urine, and also sweating. Both of them remove water.
Thus you will lose more water, as compared to C, and get dehydrated.

NOTE: please do pay attention to the reference of heat and water distinctly

Reaction score
Note that they say ACIDIC GAS
An acidic gas in this case for the carbonate will be CO2
So we cancel Options A and C, as they liberate ammonia that is an alkaline gas
Ethanoic acid won't react, and that leaves us with D
but y woudnt ethanoic acid not react with it ....

Reaction score
Yes the weight will be constant.
F=m*a
The mass will remain constant. Resultant Force acting on the object falling changes due to the change in air resistance, and not the weight.
but the er says u can right thth weight increases... so can we write this for other questions as weellll

Last edited:
Reaction score
Although I really don't want to start the drink-debate again, for those who say C is the answer; C produces less urine, right. If you go out in the hot day, you will of course sweat, your body does not make you pee anywhere everywhere to get rid of heat :D.
Since they wrote VERY HOT DAY, you will sweat alot. There is something known as homeostasis :p. If you will remove less heat from your urine, then you will sweat more to remove that heat. So you are still controlling the body temp; which is good. You are also losing water from both urine and sweat

Now lets talk about A;
A caused more urine to form. In this hot day, you will of course sweat. Less heat is removed from the urine as compared to sweat. So you will sweat more to get rid of heat. So basically as compared to C, you are passing more urine, and also sweating. Both of them remove water.
Thus you will lose more water, as compared to C, and get dehydrated.

NOTE: please do pay attention to the reference of heat and water distinctly
My only contribution.The question said AVOID so it hints that it had some quality that would dehydrate us quickly and thus it should be AVOIDED.If it was just a matter of water content we wouldnt have to AVOID it,we could drink all 3,but AVOID shows that it had a detrimental effect.

Peace out :giggle:

Reaction score
Guys, what was the label for H? I wrote anus, is that correct?
And why is insect pollination wrong? Insect and Wind pollination and self and cross pollination are two different things. How do we know what to write about? I mean when they said flower was closed we wrote self pollination but when the flower was opened we wrote wind pollination. We should have written cross pollination instead. Anyone? :/
why dont you guys understand? there can be more than one possible answers to a Q.

and for H i wrote rectum