• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I am a bit confused with it because it is true that A has high water content in comparison to C but then urine is released more in it. Excessive water is lost. It can cause dehydration. This is the simple interpretation of the given graph. Forget all the bullshit that has filled your mind and focus on what the examiner wanted you to see in the first place.

Reaction score
What did you guys wrote in p2 q2 second last part that what the students, spinning and the letters represented and why human have a have a high and constant respiration rate.

Reaction score
I am a bit confused with it because it is true that A has high water content in comparison to C but then urine is released more in it. Excessive water is lost. It can cause dehydration. This is the simple interpretation of the given graph. Forget all the bullshit that has filled your mind and focus on what the examiner wanted you to see in the first place.
Good words Ahsan good words (y)

Reaction score
What did you guys wrote in p2 q2 second last part that what the students, spinning and the letters represented and why human have a have a high and constant respiration rate.
I wrote student: Parents.
Spinning:Fertilization (which may be wrong)
Letters: Allels

And in that respiration wala ques wrote about how plants also photosynthesise and factors that affect respiration in plants. Also wrote that humans are much more active and so need to respire more and constantly

Reaction score
I wrote student: Parents.
Spinning:Fertilization (which may be wrong)
Letters: Allels

And in that respiration wala ques wrote about how plants also photosynthesise and factors that affect respiration in plants. Also wrote that humans are much more active and so need to respire more and constantly
i wrote the same. in fact, fertilisation is correct. what else can it be?

Reaction score
Most people including me wrote crossing over. Fertilisation is something different. :p
who other people? :p
and by the way they were 2 different alleles which will form different combinations after fertilisation
any ways for such questions examiners do give options......

Reaction score
who other people? :p
and by the way they were 2 different alleles which will form different combinations after fertilisation
any ways for such questions examiners do give options......

What is fertilisation? It is the fusion of GAMETES. Those given to us are alleles/Genes not gametes.

Reaction score
What is fertilisation? It is the fusion of GAMETES. Those given to us are alleles/Genes not gametes.
bro how do 2 alleles together form a gene.?
after fertilisation, one allele from each parent will together form a gene (has 2 alleles)
how does this occur? all is correct
meiosis/fertilisation/crossing