• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
and in the bicep question when nerve impulses come at the bicep when it's already contracting, will it still contract??
Won't it relax and tricep contract and straighten the arm?

Reaction score
and in the bicep question when nerve impulses come at the bicep when it's already contracting, will it still contract??
Won't it relax and tricep contract and straighten the arm?
if an impulse sent to a muscles it only contracts.....its relaxing depends on the other muscle (antagonistic)
right option was
-biceps:contracts
-arm bends

Reaction score
guys what was the answer to the inheritance question! last part....
i wrote about labelling discs etc. also made a genetic diagram..also the probability of each result and every thing i could fit...
what about you guys..?

Reaction score
Proteins one wasnt like that it was like carnivore to herbivore or reverse order i'm sure.I wrote water.
No you're mixing two options.
My friend said it was a repeated question and the answer's D. I wrote D first then erased, and the invigilator was like drop your pens, and I just could not move my hand and did C. :p

Reaction score
what was the answer to the MCQ in which we had to see the graph and find the energy in kJ??/
i answered 7750-8750 kJ