• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Amount of urine produced is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to the water content of the drink.
Simple biological law. The entire world follows this. Ask anyone. Any doctor. They'd say this is the law of the human body.

Take 3 humans, give them three drinks of different water potentials.
The person who takes the drink with the most water content, will produce greatest volume of urine. That's a scientific fact!

If you believe that giving a person, Drink C which has the least water content of the three drinks, in full hot weather, when he'd be sweating and getting dehydrated, is a good idea, then okaay .. you're right, Biology master! (Y) :p
Why are you assuming stuff, who said water potential of juice is different in three?

Reaction score
Hey guys tell me the answer of the malaria MCQ and the MCQ of deforestation and insceticides and the bicep and tricep one
And in theory paper which drink A or C???
And inheritance wala please

Reaction score
Hey guys tell me the answer of the malaria MCQ and the MCQ of deforestation and insceticides and the bicep and tricep one

I did (B) for the Malaria one and (A) for the intectiside and (A) for the bicep one.

Reaction score
Malaria Mcq-its C
deforestration-it was YES for cutting down trees but NO for insecticides,but im not sure o_O
Bicep one is A