• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score

use a set square placed over the meter rule and place the marble in between the two set squares.
avoid parallex error and take coeresponidng values of diameter on that the setsquare shows on the meter rule and by subtraction u can find the diameter of the marble........ :) my explanation skills are not good but hope so this may help u

Reaction score
y cant barium chloride be used........
it also does not react with hcl...right?

What do you actually mean, i mean what exactly is your question?
How can BaCl2 + HCl, react even if they react the results will be the same! Just use your mind for a second. I don't want to discourage you.
But just look at it. What on the earth do you think the combination of these elements could be?

Reaction score
gview
In Q numbr 16 the ans is 4cm , can anyone plz explain

Reaction score
And can someone plz provide me wid complete notes of extention and load.phy
i need to knw abt the point of origin or something like point of indention (smthing like this ) in topic locomtion. bio

Reaction score
Place the sheet of paper on the pin board then place the plane mirror on the sheet.
draw a line with pencil to mark the boundries of the plane mirror.
use a pin. insert from the pointed end itno the sheet and pin board
look with one eye the other closed in the mirror from the other end.
where u see the pin , insert a pin in that place..
then remove the mirror and pins and join the holes in the paper firt striking the miror and then the reflected dot....
draw arow head of the ray.
thanku this is really helpful :)

Reaction score
gview
In Q numbr 16 the ans is 4cm , can anyone plz explain
From 0C to 60 degree C, there is a change of 6 cm. Which means for every 10 degrees ther is a change of 1cm. So when the temperature goes down from 0 degree C to -10 degree C, the length of mercury thread will decrease from 5cm to 4cm.
There is also a formula in my physics book for this:
3SiiDSI.png

Upper point Temp = 60
Lower Point Length = 5 cm
Upper Point Length = 11 cm
Temp(c) = -10

Reaction score
Im assuming that the Venier caliber is used to measure diameter and the micrometer screw gauge is used for Thickness, is this correct ? and also when getting the value from the micrometer screw gauge you multiply the micrometer scale by 0.1 ,what is the value you multiply for the vernier scale ?

Reaction score
What do you actually mean, i mean what exactly is your question?
How can BaCl2 + HCl, react even if they react the results will be the same! Just use your mind for a second. I don't want to discourage you.
But just look at it. What on the earth do you think the combination of these elements could be?
thats exactly what i said.... we say the answer is silver nitrate since it does not react with nitric acid but does react with hcl
so if we use barium chloride it would not react with hcl but would react with nitric acid right?
so y cant we use that as a test?

Last edited: