• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
tou agar koi cheez dono taraf aati hai tou usse kaat dou, aur agar kisi cheez ka state change nai hota tou usse bhi kat do?
tou wo soluble salt aur insoluble salt wali baat ko ignore karoun?

Reaction score
Maganius I couldnt figure how to upload a file in convo so here's the ans: Capture.PNG

We will extend p1 p2 and p3 p4 and they will meet.We will do the same for Q pins.The point of intersection will be on a same line vertically and we will draw this line as the mirror as on it the rays are reflected.

Reaction score
Okay, pyramid of Biomass refers to the energy levels and amount of energy available at each trophic level. Theses pyramids are always broader at the base and have narrow tops because energy is lost as it is passed from one level to another. Pyramids of number, as the name states tell us about the number of organisms at each trophic level. They can be wider at the base as well as narrow depending on the source. For example if there is a tree at the base of the pyramid of numbers then the base would be small because a single tree is consumed by many insects etc. But if there is grass at the base, a lot of grass is consumed by few goats, so base is wider.

Reaction score
What is the function of Thyroxine hormone????????????????,i do not remember it.help me!!!!!!!!!!!
The thyronines act on nearly every cell in the body. They act to increase the basal metabolic rate, affect protein synthesis, help regulate long bone growth (synergy with growth hormone) and neural maturation, The thyroid hormones are essential to proper development and differentiation of all cells of the human body. These hormones also regulate protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism, affecting how human cells use energetic compounds. They also stimulate vitamin metabolism. Numerous physiological and pathological stimuli influence thyroid hormone synthesis. #copied

Reaction score
The answer is B. Why does the volume of the gas in the balloon increase?

Because due to the air pump, air gets sucked out, decreasing the pressure of air in the jar. Less pressure is exerted on the balloon which causes it to expand. The volume of air inside it increases, and when Volume increases the Pressure decreases. (Boyle's Law)

Reaction score
A4FMp.jpg

Does this really work? Can someone explain this to me? How is this possible?