• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ok...i think i know wt u mean...ok...thnxx alot...although i wont know how to apply it to some other qs...now it time to start memorizing answers...2 hours left to the exam...

Reaction score
MashaAllah, I did them.
Q.2(c) 8.2cm extension/o.5N half due to divided extension in two parallel springs
Q.6(f) It requires drawing, so not doing
Q.9(d) switch B, P=VI
Q.11(b) into page, fleming rule

Reaction score
And if somebody could explain where does the equilibrium shifts in a chemical reaction which is in equilibrium and when one of the three facters (pressure,temperature and moles)are changed.And with reasoning.This is a topic from chemistry o levels Gce.

Reaction score
how to do part- iii ?
And if somebody could explain where does the equilibrium shifts in a chemical reaction which is in equilibrium and when one of the three facters (pressure,temperature and moles)are changed.And with reasoning.This is a topic from chemistry o levels Gce.
Consider the formula P=I^2R, If resistance is kept constant and the power is decreased, the current would increase.
Similarly, as asked in the question, if the power is decreased, the current would increase hence there is a risk of over heating.
For part (ii), if the power is increases, the current would decrease, this means that very little current would pass through because of the high resistance.

Reaction score
Reaction score
This is a simple test for measuring the amount of oxygen in air;
The oxygen in the 100cm^3 of air reacts with the iron in the presence of water forming an oxide of iron (rust) which is powdered.
The volume of gas hence decreases to about 79% which would be Nitrogen and other constituents of air.
Oh, thanks a lot!