• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
When drawing a circuit, is the switch drawn following the negative terminal of the cell or positive?

Reaction score
Are you sure it's not the positive? Cause I've seen it drawn right next to the smaller line of the battery terminal quite a number of times
Easy. The question says that three experiment let them be A,B & C are done. In each of them 20 oscillations are measured. Find the average time T for one oscillation
Answer
First of all find the average of the the three experiments then divide the average by 20
Did you get it Please let me know

Reaction score
Easy. The question says that three experiment let them be A,B & C are done. In each of them 20 oscillations are measured. Find the average time T for one oscillation
Answer
First of all find the average of the the three experiments then divide the average by 20
Did you get it Please let me know
Cant u add the time taken for all 3 experiments and divide that by 60 instead?

Reaction score
lol! id give a lame answer ti such a qs. if it ever showed up on my exam, like 'to prevent the bench from breking due to the heavy load.;p they say physics is common sense...but they also say common sense isnt very common. --dont right this answer plz--
Haha I checked the marking scheme :p it should be clamped tightly so that the wire would be secure and wouldn't move on it own. In case the wire breaks, one should wear safety goggles, as a broken wire is hazardous for the eyes

Reaction score
Hi man, how are you? All good? Ok, good.

So do you want to use this site or not? If yes, then kindly stay in your limits and follow the rules.

Otherwise, I've scared the crap out of many morons here, who, just like you, also had Baaps (whatever this word means) on their sides. So, you won't be the first one.[/quot

So do you want to use this site or not? If yes, then kindly stay in your limits and follow the rules.

Otherwise, I've scared the crap out of many morons here, who, just like you, also had Baaps (whatever this word means) on their sides. So, you won't be the first one.
you dont know the meaning of Baap?? it means walid

Reaction score
o
Haha I checked the marking scheme :p it should be clamped tightly so that the wire would be secure and wouldn't move on it own. In case the wire breaks, one should wear safety goggles, as a broken wire is hazardous for the eyes
oh! thnxx man! tht was quite helpful.ive got a physics exam 2moro. nd im trying to "study for it"

Reaction score
Does any one know why do we take 20 oscillations?? for a pendulum swing..
it would be difficult to record the time for one swing since a stopwatch is being used. AND a typical "A*" ans. would be, 'to get more reliable results by dividing the time taken by the no. of swings.

Reaction score
Traffic is two way in phloem vessels. Can anyone explain me how is it two way??? In which directions does food travel and why??

Reaction score

Otherwise, I've scared the crap out of many morons here, who, just like you, also had Baaps (whatever this word means) on their sides. So, you won't be the first one.
you always need a powerful administrator to threaten some stupids like these........HA HA HA