• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
its simple if its , first know that there are altogether 10 horizontal divisions. OK
then if u keep 2ms (milli second) then total lenth will be 2 x 10 20 ms.
If 15 Hz in 20 ms this much wave will come (15 x 20 x10^-3) that comes 0.3 waves
when set to 5ms then (15 x 50 x 10^-3) that comes 0.75 waves
when 10ms (15 x 100 x106-3) that comes 1.5 waves
so 10 ms gives one complete wave

Hope I made myself clear ..
thanku sooo much:)(y):D

Reaction score
hm......? i dont get u
Ok read it carrefully
first make refracted ray which u must have made in previous part.. use scale to see which point on refracted ray is 25cm far from object . (keep one corner of scale o object and rotate other)
mark eye therr :)

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Physics (5054)/5054_s10_qp_42.pdf

can anyone please explain or draw roughly the part 4 (C) i,ii,iii and 4 E ... thanks
As far I can comprehend... join p3 and p4 and extend it till comes in contact wid circumfernce of circle, then join line 1 wid this line...
I cant tell u how to draw normal like this on forum sorry :(
for line 3 its complete symmetrical reflection that is u have to draw complete reflection of line 1

Hope it helps

Reaction score
As far I can comprehend... join p3 and p4 and extend it till comes in contact wid circumfernce of circle, then join line 1 wid this line...
I cant tell u how to draw normal like this on forum sorry :(
for line 3 its complete symmetrical reflection that is u have to draw complete reflection of line 1

Hope it helps

yeah thanks for those parts .. but im really confused about drawing the normal and the measurement of the angle ... if u can briefly explain the procedure, i can try my best to understand :)

Reaction score
yeah thanks for those parts .. but im really confused about drawing the normal and the measurement of the angle ... if u can briefly explain the procedure, i can try my best to understand :)
I told it read my previous post.. it is radius ... from centre of the block to the point wher line 1 enters the circle (y)