• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
yeah i know abt this one of my friends he ordered the marking schemes like some years ago so i have a few of them i think :p

Reaction score
Terrible Question:eek:
what is the difference "molecule" and "moles".please help me solve mcq#9 and 10 of june 1996.and mcq#10 of nov 1995 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!help needed urgently!:(

Reaction score
Terrible Question:eek:
what is the difference "molecule" and "moles".please help me solve mcq#9 and 10 of june 1996.and mcq#10 of nov 1995 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!help needed urgently!:(

a molecule is a combination of two or more atoms. Like O2 , SO2 , CO2 ,H2 , Cl2 , Br2 etc

a mole is the name given as a whole to 6 x 10^23 particles ( molecules can be used in this context)

Reaction score
yeah it is mentioned but here we are talking abt if it just says aqueous solution then selective discharge occurs of anions like in concentrated media ! ! :D

difficult question :D :(
oh well i forgot to mention the length it is 50cm

Reaction score
a molecule is a combination of two or more atoms. Like O2 , SO2 , CO2 ,H2 , Cl2 , Br2 etc

a mole is the name given as a whole to 6 x 10^23 particles ( molecules can be used in this context)
so,how many moles are there in one mole of ethanol and ehtane????
and,one mole of ethane and ethanol will have same volume at room temprature????fast please

Reaction score
and,one mole of ethane and ethanol will have same volume at room temprature????fast please

one mole.

and as far as volume goes i think one mole of ethane will have more volume as its a gas and will occupy 24dm3 while ethanol is a liquid .. but not sure

Reaction score

dont seem to get your question? your asking how many moles are there in a mole? o_O could you type the exact mcqs , i think you're interpreting them wrong.

Reaction score
There should be a quantity or amount of ethanol given too. The question you are trying solve is 'incorrect'.

Reaction score
dont seem to get your question? your asking how many moles are there in a mole? o_O could you type the exact mcqs , i think you're interpreting them wrong.
i am sorry that was how many molecules are there....and look above i have mentioned exact mcq no.

Reaction score
well thats good if you've gotta grip over them... i really hate them, but after proper reading, understanding and a little bit of rta maybe i wont hate them so much :p

Reaction score
well thats good if you've gotta grip over them... i really hate them, but after proper reading, understanding and a little bit of rta maybe i wont hate them so much :p
no need to memorize just understand!!!!videos at youtube might help you!!!!!