• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
What thinks....
1.Draw a parallelogram to find the resultant.Ans is B it think.
2.Ans is A?Cuz if you reverse connections with diode going to the positive,it'll rectify the current if attached with negative and wont allow current to flow
3.Ans is A?
4.Ans is C?

Reaction score
1.Draw a parallelogram to find the resultant.Ans is B it think.
2.Ans is A?Cuz if you reverse connections with diode going to the positive,it'll rectify the current if attached with negative and wont allow current to flow
3.Ans is A?
4.Ans is C?
The first two are correct and thanks a lot, I understood it.
3 is D not A and 4 is(surprisingly) A. Even I thought it was c

Reaction score
The first two are correct and thanks a lot, I understood it.
3 is D not A and 4 is(surprisingly) A. Even I thought it was c
Oops yeah i didnt see in 4 correctly,that would be A.Draw a clockwise rotation and they both would have same direction of current that would cause the compass to be so.
And i dont get 3 though i suppose it would be about the bulbs being in parallel.

Reaction score
Can someone plz explain these mcqs to me????
Awesome12 Dark Destination funky brat asadalam
Since the first 2 have been explained, I will explain the last 2

3) If the given circuit, a bulb requires 1 A to glow
We know that in parallel the current divides, and we will need 2 A for both the bulbs to glow.
What did you choose? I can explain what you did wrong :)

4) Look at the compasses on the side. Use the right hand grip rule (for current). The fingers will be the direction of the magnetic field at which the compass will align itself. You will observe that X and Y both carry current in the same direction (magnetic field lines produced are the same). Now the compass in the middle is also pointing upwards which is the same as X. This means that X has a stronger magnetic field and hence the current flow is greater

Reaction score
Awesome12who ost: 790666 said:
Since the first 2 have been explained, I will explain the last 2

3) If the given circuit, a bulb requires 1 A to glow
We know that in parallel the current divides, and we will need 2 A for both the bulbs to glow.
What did you choose? I can explain what you did wrong :)

4) Look at the compasses on the side. Use the right hand grip rule (for current). The fingers will be the direction of the magnetic field at which the compass will align itself. You will observe that X and Y both carry current in the same direction (magnetic field lines produced are the same). Now the compass in the middle is also pointing upwards which is the same as X. This means that X has a stronger magnetic field and hence the current flow is greater

I chose C for 3 while asadalam chose A

Thanks a lot bro!!! I understood 3 &4.:)

Reaction score
Did u make this meme????
Internet par mila bhai :p
7 is C since if we move weight closer,there will be less distance from pivot and less torque so other end will move down to less torque on one end.
29 is B cuz we close s1 n s2 to get a combined resistance of 1.5 and open s3 to make current flow through 4.5 ohm resister that will give a total resistance of 6.