• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey friends,
Today I had my physics exams at my school. The subject was really easy and I got a straight 'A' in the first term with only 2/3 marks short of a 'A*'
I find the subject easy, and did score good marks at test, but today everything seemed so difficult. I studied late night, and checked everything from past papers but in my exam papers the questions were so twisted I didnot know what to do. :(

Please any suggest how to improve.

Reaction score
Copper(II) chloride can be prepared in this way :
Take 10cm3 of 0.100 mol/dm3 hydrochloric acid and add 10g of copper Oxide (in excess) in to a beaker to ensure all acid has been neutralised. Filter the given solution to collect excess of metal as residue. Take the solution in a evaporating dish and Heat it over steam bath until its saturation point. Leave the resulting solution to cool. Filter the solution to obtain crystals. Wash them with hexane and dry them between folds of filter paper.

Reaction score
The pyramid is of numbers
. Since there are not many Ds, whic
h are the producers, they must be
big, as they provide the food for the large
number of Cs, which must be small individuals
thts what the er say