• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i have a question : if a gas sealed in a container is heated , will the average distance bw molecules increase? I have a topical n it says no cuz there is no change in its state so.... though i think distance shud increase?
the distance doesnt, cx they are inside an inclosed space. the kinetic energy however increases

Reaction score
I haven't got any sources lol:p
i just check the thresholds for IGCSE as their syllabus and papers are similar.i hope its true (u may check the thresholds for IGCSE yourself)
i think it can get lower till 80%, their thresholds are very low so they might be higher in O-levels due to somewhat higher standard but im not really sure
well....idk about sciences fr sure, but last year, my islamiat teacher, who (according him) was the one to make the o/n 2007 islamiat ppr, said that the grade thresholds in gce are fixed (he was refering to islamiat and pk studies at that time) i.e. 90= a* 80=a 70=b and so on

Reaction score
usama321 u knw i luv u! :love:
copying this from a source

When the coil moves, it pushes and pulls on the speaker cone. This vibrates the air in front of the speaker, creating sound waves. The electrical audio signal can also be interpreted as a wave. The frequency and amplitude of this wave, which represents the original sound wave, dictates the rate and distance that the voice coil moves. This, in turn, determines the frequency and amplitude of the sound waves produced by the diaphragm.

for the other question, just try to think yourself."The horizontal distance between A and B is half the wavelength of the wave" This means that when the positive cycle of the wave is passing through A, it would be the negative cycle at B. Just think it this way, that the wave at B starts when half the wave has passed. Think it out and draw it yourself :p

Reaction score
copying this from a source

When the coil moves, it pushes and pulls on the speaker cone. This vibrates the air in front of the speaker, creating sound waves. The electrical audio signal can also be interpreted as a wave. The frequency and amplitude of this wave, which represents the original sound wave, dictates the rate and distance that the voice coil moves. This, in turn, determines the frequency and amplitude of the sound waves produced by the diaphragm.

for the other question, just try to think yourself."The horizontal distance between A and B is half the wavelength of the wave" This means that when the positive cycle of the wave is passing through A, it would be the negative cycle at B. Just think it this way, that the wave at B starts when half the wave has passed. Think it out and draw it yourself :p
i jst asked...increased voltage means more volume or more curent means mmore volume? n thnx 4 da other part..but tht leads me to another question. :p i got what u said, but HOW to think tht way? as in skills :D lame. right? but i need it adressed :(

Reaction score
i
i jst asked...increased voltage means more volume or more curent means mmore volume? n thnx 4 da other part..but tht leads me to another question. :p i got what u said, but HOW to think tht way? as in skills :D lame. right? but i need it adressed :(
i don't know about that myself :(

Reaction score
as the supply in primary coil is ac so current changes its direction. magnetic field also changes. this induces ac voltage in secondary coil. this phenomenon is called electromagnetic induction. the ac voltage depends upon number of turns