• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
well its not necessary fr the line to pass from the origin u can simply start the line from the first given co ordinates and if it wants the value of something then u can extend it in the pattern of the line....actually m not really good at explaining :oops:
got it thnx
:)

Reaction score
make three experiments with different concentration of solution .start with equal mass of sample tissue and volume of sucrose solution left these test tube for equal interval of time. then check changes in length. take the concetration which produced least change in length and repeat experiment with small changes on either side of the value for concentration recorded in first attempt note the results again and take average of best values of concentraion
thnx alot fr ur help :) jAZAK ALLAH

Reaction score
Can anyone help in differentiating the use of Right Hand Fleming's Rule and Left Hand Fleming's Rule?

Reaction score
Thanks! Also can you explain slip rings and split ring commutators?
Split ring commutator - the purpose is for current to be flowing into the coil in the same direction so the direction of movement of the coil is always the same.
Slip rings - they ensure that the induced current in a.c. generator is transmitted through to the circuit (in other words, it connects the coil to the circuit).

Reaction score
look closely at the question it says (0.5 Io) and Io=o.3
okay so why do we multiply it :mad: I am so dumb I don't understand how did you do it Please could you answer more clearly
and then how do we change 0.15 to 10 ??
R=3.3+X is it not??
and 3.3+x=0.3*0.5 ?? I know this is not correct but should it not be right
and what about 2*3.3 will give us 0.5 as current
Please help please :(