• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
well, curves are there check last questions of each paper, even in the mark scheme the term curves is used, so why do you thing these are straight lines!?
Check the paper before 2012..like 2011 and 2011. We are asked to plot a straight line but i would say the drawing graph part is only of 2-3 marks. Hand joined is accepted usually .

Reaction score
how does the mcqs answer sheet look like
something like this.. not exact

Bubble-Sheet.bmp

Reaction score
Blood goes to his legs from the arties in high pressure but since its in low pressure in the veins and also cos his body is in a raised postion it slows down and much of it isnt pushed towards the heart and his weight of the blood in his legs causes the chair to fall. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Reaction score
the blood vessels in the legs have very small amount of blood pressure. their flow back towards the heart is aided by the muscle contraction in legs. after a while, the blood keeps on accumiliating inside the legs but doesn't flow back out because there are no contractions to force the blood. Thus the accumulation of blood in the legs will add weight

Reaction score
Has any of you persons done an experiment as a means of demonstrating 'refraction' of sound!!!???

Reaction score
Hey can someone pls ans my question.
This is about the enrgy profile diagram of endothermic reactions in Chemistry. I dunno which one of them is correct :/
I have found both fo them in different book :s

diagram7.gif

this one is correct.

Reaction score
Has any of you persons learned or done an experiment as a means of demonstrating 'refraction' of sound!!!???