• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Its quite obvious this thread has now become a means of a time pass, Sorry SalmanPakRocks only 1 in 10 replies would be a on-topic one! How many times are you gonna come and say "No Off-topics please".
So the best way is that either you simply allow off-topic discussion(which i bet will go on even after exams) or put a end to this High flier Thread!

Reaction score
Its quite obvious this thread has now become a means of a time pass, Sorry SalmanPakRocks only 1 in 10 replies would be a on-topic one! How many times are you gonna come and say "No Off-topics please".
So the best way is that either you simply allow off-topic discussion(which i bet will go on even after exams) or put a end to this High flier Thread!
exActly wese criket isnt time waste :p

Reaction score
can any one help me out ... i need compiled IGCSE Biology, physics ,ICT, Maths and chemisry past paper chapter wise.. I only want IGCSE NOT O'LEVEL..

Reaction score
can any one help me out ... i need compiled IGCSE Biology, physics ,ICT, Maths and chemisry past paper chapter wise.. I only want IGCSE NOT O'LEVEL..
Perhaps you are in the wrong thread! This forum is for Cambridge O Levels!

Reaction score
account for the following :
a ) a saucepan used in cooking has a low heat capacity.
b ) on a clear sunny day , the temp of the surface of the sea rises less rapidly than the temp of nearby land .

Reaction score
account for the following :
a ) a saucepan used in cooking has a low heat capacity.
b ) on a clear sunny day , the temp of the surface of the sea rises less rapidly than the temp of nearby land .

a so that its temp increase quickly and can help cooking

b . becox heat of capacity of land is greater than that of sea