• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
It reverses the direction of current but changing bateery doesnt affect the emissions from the cathode ray oscilooscope :p
does... check the marking scheme... electrons are repelled so no spot on the screen

Reaction score
Hmm man dont u think we should use the equation of with no water end product as in the MS they write that one and not this one and i have a CIE endorsed book which also says the same,i know this equation is the new one but still we use the old one to state that photosynthesis is a pprocess by which ............................................ and oxygen is released as a waste product,Just trying to tell u that u dont say Water vapour is released as the waste product ! So the first one should be used and not this one :p
agreed

Reaction score
but its not even close to the hair? :|
refer to the question paper, in the previous part they have asked to label ANOTHER hair that almost became part of the section
that would be to the left of what i labelled.
so obviously my label is to the right of the hair.

Reaction score
refer to the question paper, in the previous part they have asked to label ANOTHER hair that almost became part of the section
that would be to the left of what i labelled.
so obviously my label is to the right of the hair.

oh my bad...did not interpret the question well... i guess!