• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY 3B HELP!!

r97

Reaction score
-Can we draw a zigzag line in the middle of the axis(the one used to skip a scale)?
-i need help in drawing the graph in jan 2011
-i need help in drawing the distribution curves?? how can we draw them and what are the error bars?

Reaction score
I don't think you can as i haven't seen it it any of the past bio unit 3 papers , and my teacher did not mention anything like that ,if you want you directly start your axis from the number you need like 100 or 50 .

Reaction score
Yes, you can use the line.
In Jan 2011, you'll draw 2 bars for each test. e.g: Without potassium, a bar for mean dry mass of shoots and a bar for roots.
I don't think you need to draw a distribution curve in paper 3.

r97

Reaction score
Yes, you can use the line.
In Jan 2011, you'll draw 2 bars for each test. e.g: Without potassium, a bar for mean dry mass of shoots and a bar for roots.
I don't think you need to draw a distribution curve in paper 3.
Thanks aloooooot!

r97

Reaction score
I don't think you can as i haven't seen it it any of the past bio unit 3 papers , and my teacher did not mention anything like that ,if you want you directly start your axis from the number you need like 100 or 50 .
Ahaa am not sure if i can start directly from the number without the zigzag but thanks for your reply and good luck with tomorrow's exam :)