• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology 22-discussion about questions

Reaction score
hey friends, concerning 1st question, what are the tissues found in the wall of bronchus? Cartilage is a tissue?

Reaction score
deepa1802 said:
hey friends, concerning 1st question, what are the tissues found in the wall of bronchus? Cartilage is a tissue?
yeah it is but dumb me wrote c shaped cartialge for some reaon at the end..im stupid...but i have no idea what the other tissue was

Reaction score
wrote cartilage and smooth muscles....... by the way what were the changes seen
in the wall of bronchi in chronic bronchitis???

Reaction score
me too i wrote cartilage and smooth muscle...@science- epithelial tissue was shown in the diagram and the question asked 'two other tissues which are not shown'..so i don't think they'll accept your answer.
@shressubha-1) cilia is reduced and damaged. 2) Goblet cells are enlarged and they secrete excess mucus, making the lumen narrow. 3) Epithelium is replaced by scar tissue. 4) There is inflammation of bronchus as smooth muscle are enlarged.