• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biographical Sketch

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum!
I was filling in my application for Shifa Medical College, & I came across this "Biographical Sketch" that I had to write, What exactly do I fill it up with?
& also there was this column for achievements, Heck! Does that mean I attach my cookery competition certificates? :oops: It's weird you know =/ & I just won ONE race all my life & luckily in high school -.- Should I attach that too? =/ & what I also got this Diploma in Foundation of some Computer crap, from University of Cambridge, How about that? & just a few more usual ones.
ANY help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance :D
PS Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section =$

Reaction score
In Biographical sketch you are supposed to write about yourself. This doesn't mean you write where you were born or who is your best friend. Write about your weaknesses and strengths, achievements, experience as a student, etc. Also, include an incident from which you learnt something.
For achievements, attach everything you did during your secondary studies.