• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio theory 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
like i know everything and this was like so stupid. the questions were stupid. i mean CIE y u no give a little harder questions so i can actually write something properly.

Reaction score
Damn 3 questions were so so so so difficult..but managed to scrape through :)....
I have never seen such a paper....It looked like an Applied Biological and Physiological Paper..
Damn Damn you CIE....I thought June was supposed to be an easy session.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was like is this question from the syllabus because I sure haven't seen the word mentioned anywhere. My lucky guess ended up being right though.
What? Was part of your answer given in the question? :/ I used a much broader term...it's the chapters name on the book by Lemp pang

Reaction score
Damn 3 questions were so so so so difficult..but managed to scrape through :)....
I have never seen such a paper....It looked like an Applied Biological and Physiological Paper..
Damn Damn you CIE....I thought June was supposed to be an easy session.
Question 3 or three of the questions? My question 5 and 6 were messed up

Reaction score
Not only that Q2, Q3 as well...and three questions I found difficult.........but srry no discussion

Reaction score
hey,could tell me what came in your bio exam today ?
It would be really helpfull, what came in section A ? Section B ?

Reaction score
hey,could tell me what came in your bio exam today ?
It would be really helpfull, what came in section A ? Section B ?
Questions cannot be disclosed until at least 24 hours have passed from the starting time of the exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.