• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
im with u the correct answer is D, but what u said didnt make any sense, how can u see the pupil? u have a mirror? and even if u had one it will be very hard to see the change in size.
Haha no i don't have a mirror.. I brought my finger close to my eye and tested :p

Reaction score
the question about meiosis was that they are not genetically identical and thing about gametes right ( C i guess)

and the question abou short and long toe thingy what was the answere 3:1 or 4:1 ?
yea i put the same for meiosis , but it was 1:1

Reaction score
DAMN i read the first quest wrong then here we go i got 37-38 nshallah still good right?

Reaction score
the question about meiosis was that they are not genetically identical and thing about gametes right ( C i guess)

and the question abou short and long toe thingy what was the answere 3:1 or 4:1 ?
I wrote 3:1, guessing it with my 6th sense.. :p

Reaction score
Oh God I made a silly mistake, why do the root hair cells covered with hair ? I answered A about temperature :p