• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
yea dis was easy.....
I wanna ask u a question...plz answer here honestly
if I got like 39-40 in paper 1....lost 25 matks in total(p3 and p6)...can I get A*...plz honestly!
Most probably yes. 25 marks aren't much.

Reaction score
yea dis was easy.....
if I got like 39-40 in paper 1....lost 25 matks in total(p3 and p6)...can I get A*...plz honestly!
Genius.. InsaAllah u r gonna get it:)

Reaction score
That eye was related to circular muscle again it is related to pupil…Check wiki ciliary body contains 3 types of muscles Circular,Radial,Longitudinal.Question said X is a ciruclar muscle,definetly,it is related to the
Pupil

Reaction score
If you think D doesn't make sense, then I'm sorry to say you didn't study the circulatory system well. I chose D without even thinking about it. It was so obvious, the flow of blood in C is completely wrong.
i did B abt the lung thingy it looked right

Reaction score
yea dis was easy.....
im sure if someone loses a total of 40 they'll get an A*

Reaction score
That eye was related to circular muscle again it is related to pupil…Check wikipedia ciliary body contains 3 types of muscles Circular,Radial,Longitudinal.Question said X is a ciruclar muscle,definetly,it is related to the
Pupil
I thought iris is related to pupil and ciliary is related to lens :eek:

Reaction score
That eye was related to circular muscle again it is related to pupil…Check wikipedia ciliary body contains 3 types of muscles Circular,Radial,Longitudinal.Question said X is a ciruclar muscle,definetly,it is related to the
Pupil
R u sure coz i wrote A but my friends wrote sumthn else