• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bio paper 3

Reaction score
guyz tomorrow is my bio p3 extended i need hints and tips on what u think would come like what questions are repeated often i need help i want atleast 65 out of 80 for that exam so guyz and help shuch as revision sheets to answer or any hints or tips? plssss

Reaction score
I just did my extended 33 0610 bio, it was utterly random and I think people didn't get to well on it, 1 human biology question (kidney) rest was about plant crop production and in that area, also questions about migrations of cicada. Guessing by my exam I reckon you should study up about human biology since mine had hardly anything.

Reaction score
I just did my extended 33 0610 bio, it was utterly random and I think people didn't get to well on it, 1 human biology question (kidney) rest was about plant crop production and in that area, also questions about migrations of cicada. Guessing by my exam I reckon you should study up about human biology since mine had hardly anything.
Did u get anything on genetics and food chains????

Reaction score
mine was super easy!! :D:D:D:D

unfortunately I missed a couple due to silly mistakes :(

Reaction score
hey has anybody completed the maths exam paper 4........please i need to know what questions came!

Reaction score
hey has anybody completed the maths exam paper 4........please i need to know what questions came!
I don't think you'll get that kind of info coz Cambridge makes sure we all kinda write at the same time...no matter what country you're from hence 'key times' Clever lil dumplings, those cambridge people!! Always one step ahead!