• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper 23

Reaction score
Hey guys..anyone took bio paper 23?we will discuss after 24 hours...most people found it to be fair..im quite pleased =)

Reaction score
Guys..i know it was fair...but i keep myself worrying too much..i feel like maybe i didnt explain well enough...im very nervous :(

Reaction score
Most of the questions were repeated from past papers lol you can check ur answers just by going thru them. I feel like some questions were really awkward to answer and I'm starting to get nervous too :S

Reaction score
Guys 24 hours is up so here goes...for the last question what did they mean by "driving force of the environment" i had no idea what it meant that was 3 marks..there were lots of suggestion questions too..which i feel look easy but are hard to answer.And what trophic level are the large birds in the last question?1 mark questions seemed popular also..like use of magnesium in organisms and what type of inhibitor it was.please discuss guys

Reaction score
I wrote cu was non competitive, didn't mention whether it was reversible or not :s and was it the sixth trophic level for the bird? I hope is it lol andddd the last question...I just described the nitrogen cycle which might be completely wrong :(

Reaction score
Oh wasnt it the 5th level?

And i thought it was just irreversible inhibition..
as for the driving force, i think your suppose to talk about decomposers and the nitrates to plants then animals eat etc..

Reaction score
Yeah its non competitive i think..i also wrote 6th trophic level..because producers are 1st trophic level...about the energy question i also put down the role of decomposers in the nitrogen cycle...i hope thats what they asked for lol.and what about the use of magnesium in organisms?i said it is a part of chlorophyll in plants.What else was tricky in our paper guys?