• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio p41 how was it

How was it

• Total voters
Reaction score
How was it

It was good for me
Some ill tricky questions

Hope to get 80+
Or at worst 75+

Gt will be like how it was for previous yrs

Reaction score
Okay-ish. Like there were some "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!? What the fudge am I supposed to write here!?" parts other than that it went decently. 80+

Reaction score
i think most of the questions were indirect nd kinda tricky ...overall wasnt thatbad but still i dont expect anything cz 4 bio they always need main key words in answers which m not sure if i did well!!

Reaction score
I don't think the gt will be in the 70s. Papers easier than the one we did today have their gt for an A in the high 60s/low 70s.
It was good/okayish. But a bit tricky.

Reaction score
Weelll they gave me questions which made me go WTF?! so i just gave them answers which would make them go WTF!? :p

:LOL:
Well, no question really made me go, WTF should I do. But they were still tricky.
Gosh anyone wanna discuss? Esp the lizard and the mosquito question...

Reaction score
:LOL:
Well, no question really made me go, WTF should I do. But they were still tricky.
Gosh anyone wanna discuss? Esp the lizard and the mosquito question...

haha i ws confused in many 2 marks ques im nt sure i rote it ryt or nt..lizard ws so tiring-__- who caressssssssss how much oxygen dey nid??

Reaction score
The paper was....idk..Okay i guess but GT will not be and SHOULD NOT BE above 60! :'( NEINNNNN!

Reaction score
I think it's one of these tests where you think it was okay but it's so indirect and tricky you'd look at the mark scheme and say how the fudge did they think of that. I thought it was really tricky how they made it look easy but it really wasn't :/

Reaction score
It was based on general biological logic. Except part B and some other questions of course ! But idk, I think it was very indirect and I kept writing till the last moment. wasn't exactly HARD, but I hated the lizard/mosquito question. I hope the gt is 60+