• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio ATP HELPP!!

Reaction score
Can anyone give guidelines on bio atp paper like which topics we should focus on and which diagrams to practice

Reaction score
u must b good at mathematics and arts for Biology Atp...food test . seed germination. test from the topic nutrition in plants n understanding constituents of blood according to their functions n shape..u must know how to differentiate WBC RBC platelets....

Reaction score
First of all make sure you know the following chapters:

Transport and Reproduction in Plants and Humans
Nutrition and Digestion
Meiosis and Mitosis
Microbiology ( how to make yoghurt, cheese etc. )

All other chapters are important too but you should go through these with increased attention

Learn how to do questions regarding Magnification and Food Tests ( V.important)
Naming and Labelling of almost everything in the Book should be learnt

Good luck

Reaction score
First of all make sure you know the following chapters:

Transport and Reproduction in Plants and Humans
Nutrition and Digestion
Meiosis and Mitosis
Microbiology ( how to make yoghurt, cheese etc. )

All other chapters are important too but you should go through these with increased attention

Learn how to do questions regarding Magnification and Food Tests ( V.important)
Naming and Labelling of almost everything in the Book should be learnt

Good luck
I agree with the rest but like mitosis, meiosis and reproduction in humans in ATP?? I did so many past pprs and cudnt see one question from reproduction in humans esp... If you know the year then plz mention. Thnks :)

Reaction score
Oops, the sexual reproduction in humans was written by mistake, my apologies

but mitosis and meiosis relatated Qs usually come eg:

Q4 of 62/MJ/12 (5090)

Reaction score
Thanks I think I've covered almost all of this but it would be really great if someone could share the key points of seed germination it has not been discussed thoroughly in my book

Reaction score
Initial Requirements:
Warm Temperature (20-30)
Oxygen
Water

Water enters the micro phyle and bursts the testa open. The water will activate the enzymes present in seed and they will begin to act on the cotyledon's food reserves i.e. Proteins, Starch. Temperature is needed to increase the rate of enzyme, and Oxygen is needed for photosynthesis to occur. Soon the seed will grow into a Radicale and Plumule. If germination occurs in darkness, root growth slows after the shoot emerges and shoot elongation accelerates.