• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bio 61

Reaction score
Please can you tell me what were the topics & was it hard or easy

Reaction score
i have just finished my exam from1 hour and 45 min.
it was easy but i did some silly mistakes!! :/

Reaction score
I finished it 2 hours ago..It wasn,t hard but the tally chart & graph took a long time ( I counted most of them wrong though :( )
I used to finish paper 6 tests in 20 min.s at home but this one took me 1 hour exactly so I didn,t revise

Reaction score
It was not bad at all. I was kind of surprised by how good some questions were. But like some people here, I am truly regretting the silly mistakes I did.

Reaction score
For the chart, did we have to calculate the frequency density or use the frequency?

Reaction score
Frequency only. THIS IS NOT MATHS DUDE !!!!!!
Haha, I know I realised that when the supevisor said "pens down!" but how many marks will I loose, well my y axis is only incorrect as well as the plotting eventually, but my x axis is coorect. Atleast one or 2 or 3 out of 4? :p

Reaction score
Guys Wats the answer for the last question iam in doubt some of my friends wrote continuos variation but i wrote different ages of worms