• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio 6 variant 1 ,, What you think ??

Reaction score
easy huh , i hop a full mark ... how about you and which questions you fear off? or what are you in doubt of ??

Reaction score
you fill it like this /// you know these lines every 4 and then the 5th will be across them

Reaction score
how you could determine the concentration of reducing sugars

it depends on the color of the benedict solution :)

if it turned from blue to green/yellow it is low concentration

if it turned to brick red it is high concentration

if there is no sugar it stays blue (does not change color)

Reaction score
I think I did 4 of the numbers wrong + their graph :( although it took me like 30 min.s counting them

Reaction score
I think I did 4 of the numbers wrong + their graph :( although it took me like 30 min.s counting them

cheer up bro :) only like 4 marks which is still good most of the ppl i know did not even complete the paper (which is dumb it was only 2 questions)

so the curve will be flexible and also you can make it up in the next paper :) study well and pay attention :)

Reaction score
cheer up bro :) only like 4 marks which is still good most of the ppl i know did not even complete the paper (which is dumb it was only 2 questions)

so the curve will be flexible and also you can make it up in the next paper :) study well and pay attention :)
The counting is only worth 3 marks, and even if you did your graph based on your wrong counting you can get full marks for the graph

Reaction score
easy huh , i hop a full mark ... how about you and which questions you fear off? or what are you in doubt of ??
What scale did you use for the chart? And for the very last question what did you answer?
* I'm confused..are we allowed to discuss the paper/answers..as only 8 hours have passed?

Reaction score
The counting is only worth 3 marks, and even if you did your graph based on your wrong counting you can get full marks for the graph
even if I made the scale in y-axis based on my wrong counting?! :unsure:
I made the scale in the order of 0-3-6-9-12...Do you think the examiner will consider my graph right?
Also the the drawing for the leaf was sooooo bad ..I thought that the quality of picture would be better

Reaction score
Umm what should we study for p3?
Wahid wanis is it gd?

i dont know study everything :)

but focus on

reproduction
ecology
heart
and the kidney machine
and all the genetics (they love it these years xD)
and the questions about bacteria used to make insulin and all that stuff

some people say that solving old years like 1990's are great help try that
but for me i like to solve papers 2003 and above :)
wish you best luck

Reaction score
Hey guys i need some help in ecology
Do anyone have some notes for ecology?! That i can study from it& i'll be able to solve the pastpapers questions?
I really find difficulty in solving the eco questions ,, plz help :)