• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio 42 2015!!!

Vote for gr

• Total voters
Reaction score
Was it Monohybrid or dihybrid cross (Q: 8) ?
Also the products of glycolysis, krebs cycle and oxidative phosphorylation other than ATP :
NADH and Pyruvate (glycolysis)
NADH and FADH2 (Krebs Cycle)
NAD, FAD and Water (Oxidative phosphorylation)
is it correct?
Thy didnt ask if it was dihybrid or monohybrid but it was monohybrid

Reaction score
Hey guys i got A in bio p1 , p2 , p3 last tear component grades and if inshAllah i get A in p5 and (hopefully not) B in p4 can my overall grade still become A??

Reaction score
lol , what about oocytes in metaphase I and II, was it compulsory to draw the diagram to show?

Reaction score
Hey guys i got A in bio p1 , p2 , p3 last tear component grades and if inshAllah i get A in p5 and (hopefully not) B in p4 can my overall grade still become A??
Yes Overall Grade can still become A as many of my friends had B in components (different subjects) and still they got A

Reaction score
Yes Overall Grade can still become A as many of my friends had B in components (different subjects) and still they got A
But talking about p4 which had highest percentage unfortunately or fortunately ( loll tht i would know after my result)

Reaction score
Yeah we had to deduce from graph. I wrote different time taken by them to attain maturity refers to being genetically different ._.
I wrote because both have different masses while conditions were the same refers to them being genetically different

Reaction score
I guess you had to show for M1 bivalents (whole chromosomes) separate and for M2, chromatids do.
Yeah i wrote and explained that.
Btw in qualities of the cattle that we can artificialy select for question i wrote better immunity and greater milk yield.
Would they be considered correct?

Reaction score
I dnt think it was related to graphs thy just simply asked y r thy two different species i think......
No it asked with reference to graph about why they're genetically different. In last part they asked why they're different species and for that I wrote same too.