• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bio 31 expectations?

Reaction score
lets hope its a 185 coz am getting about 187-185 lol and i would be pissed off wish me luck (i made shit load of really stupid mistakes)

Reaction score
It was really easy... but i really never seen a biology curve at the 45/80 mark :unsure:
I mean most of us were preparing for the paper by solving older past papers and some of these was actually easy and still they had a low GT !!

Reaction score
y
It was really easy... but i really never seen a biology curve at the 45/80 mark :unsure:
I mean most of us were preparing for the paper by solving older past papers and some of these was actually easy and still they had a low GT !!
yea i know :D which is kinda awesome :D

Reaction score
let,s hope it is 160 or I,m so fucked up & wasted a whole year of my life studying one subject (and wasted the rest 4 subjects)to get less than A* in Biology :(
I made the most stupid mistakes ever , they are all answers that I know very well and have always made them correctly through all the year but got stressed in the test and made them wrong , I really want to get 39/40 or 40/40 in p1 so I can have some chance in getting A* :unsure:
My parents were believing in me (I even believed in myself) that I can get 5 A* easily but now I am just hoping to get 3 A* in the scientific subjects ( Biology,Math,Chemistry) and I would be really happy :cry:

Reaction score
let,s hope it is 160 or I,m so fucked up & wasted a whole year of my life studying one subject (and wasted the rest 4 subjects)to get less than A* in Biology :(
I made the most stupid mistakes ever , they are all answers that I know very well and have always made them correctly through all the year but got stressed in the test and made them wrong , I really want to get 39/40 or 40/40 in p1 so I can have some chance in getting A* :unsure:
My parents were believing in me (I even believed in myself) that I can get 5 A* easily but now I am just hoping to get 3 A* in the scientific subjects ( Biology,Math,Chemistry) and I would be really happy :cry:
same happened for me but with mathematics i made really stupid mistakes :( i usually lose 4 marks maximum but i lost 13 - 15 marks on this easy exam i dunno WTF was wrong with me am only takin 4 subjects i hope i get A* in the rest (being English, chemistry and Biology) if i get an A i might re take the subject in the third session or so and dont worry about it thinkin too much about what u have done will make the coming exams only worse ..u still have chemistry do u want mess it up too? i dont think so.... so be positive :D and who knows the curve could go down....also, when u r aiming for a high target never look down it looks kinda scary, so keep believeing in yourself but dont pass the limits ......oh and just to make u feel better http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Biology (0610)/0610_w11_gt.pdf 160 could be an A* :D

Reaction score
same happened for me but with mathematics i made really stupid mistakes :( i usually lose 4 marks maximum but i lost 13 - 15 marks on this easy exam i dunno WTF was wrong with me am only takin 4 subjects i hope i get A* in the rest (being English, chemistry and Biology) if i get an A i might re take the subject in the third session or so and dont worry about it thinkin too much about what u have done will make the coming exams only worse ..u still have chemistry do u want mess it up too? i dont think so.... so be positive :D and who knows the curve could go down....also, when u r aiming for a high target never look down it looks kinda scary, so keep believeing in yourself but dont pass the limits ......oh and just to make u feel better http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Biology (0610)/0610_w11_gt.pdf 160 could be an A* :D