• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best uni for Computer Science

Reaction score
but there are mixed views about both of them

HEC 2012 rankings had put COMSATS on 1st place and FAST on 2nd ... both Islamabad ...
so COMSATS lahore isn't as good as FAST lahore ... right?
HEC also puts PIEAS on top of NUST, that doesn't make it as good as nust. I'm not saying pieas is bad, but I am sure nust is better.
As far as LUMS and FAST are concerned, of course LUMS is also good. But FAST is better. They have many industry links (even giants like Google), their graduates are found in major IT companies of pakistan. Some may have a different opinion regarding this.
One thing is for sure, CS currently is one of those fields which opens a lot of opportunities in Pakistan. So wherever u do it from (Fast or Lums) u can assume u won't have many problems finding jobs!

Reaction score
HEC also puts PIEAS on top of NUST, that doesn't make it as good as nust. I'm not saying pieas is bad, but I am sure nust is better.
As far as LUMS and FAST are concerned, of course LUMS is also good. But FAST is better. They have many industry links (even giants like Google), their graduates are found in major IT companies of pakistan. Some may have a different opinion regarding this.
One thing is for sure, CS currently is one of those fields which opens a lot of opportunities in Pakistan. So wherever u do it from (Fast or Lums) u can assume u won't have many problems finding jobs!
hmmm thank you very much for clearing my doubt .... well that's great to find that FAST has such vast links !

Reaction score
Fast Natural University of Computer and Emerging Sciences is Best. All the Faculties & Staff, Scholarship Awardness, Rules & Regulations and Events etc are the main best features of This college.