• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Studying Schedule

Reaction score
Guys share some of your studying experiences how you study how much hours daily what time you wake up? How do you learn the best ways to study? From where u study?

Reaction score
The most knowledge you get is from school. The best way is to pay attention in classes, of institutions, schools, colleges. That way you will know if you don't understand something. Some ppl leave the study to self and hence have no guiding hand, preferring tuition consequently.
It is better if you have a study schedule planned. If not, just make a note to self that you have to study a particular amount of hours each day. 3 to 4 is good (though mine is even less :D ).
If you study at home, make your distractions less, allot a place in your house for study purpose where you are alone and have no distractions, and take more time for studying daily.
AND TAKE BREAKS! Breaks are essential. YOUR BRAIN WILL STOP WORKING WITH NONSTOP PARHAI.

Reaction score
For me it was easy to study.
I study mostly by me.
I use my teachers at school as guides and i never miss a class.
The best deal is to read everything at home about what you did in class in the morning.
It helps a lot to understand and you will never revise or be stressed to revise.

Check my thread here:
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/cambridge-o-level-tips-to-succeed.20362/

It will surely help you as it helped my friends.

Remember only you can understand you learning level and your limits.
I don't want you to rush on something or two.
Manage your time well and don't overdo. ;)

Good Luck and Cheers!
If you need any help contact me.

Akr!...