• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
Booster quotations for getting yourself to study :
1. The moment you decide to believe in you is the minute others start believing in you.
2.God helps those who help themselves
3. Too many of us have been taught to play small, to live fearful lives within a zone of mediocrity. The truth is that you are no different from any of the greatest among us. The successful people who have built our world had ordinary intelligence and the same potential that we all had. But they had the guts to USE it! For they realised that what makes mastery is not how you perform when life's confusing and messy and hard . I may not know you...but I know you more than you know. I know you have special talents that may be sleeping. And potential that you may not believe you have.
4. You can recite excuses or you can make results.But you just can't do both.
5. The major thing is to tell yourself :"I CAN do it "when all the desire of procrastinating surges. Because you actually CAN do it!

Reaction score
Booster quotations for getting yourself to study :
1. The moment you decide to believe in you is the minute others start believing in you.
2.God helps those who help themselves
3. Too many of us have been taught to play small, to live fearful lives within a zone of mediocrity. The truth is that you are no different from any of the greatest among us. The successful people who have built our world had ordinary intelligence and the same potential that we all had. But they had the guts to USE it! For they realised that what makes mastery is not how you perform when life's confusing and messy and hard . I may not know you...but I know you more than you know. I know you have special talents that may be sleeping. And potential that you may not believe you have.
4. You can recite excuses or you can make results.But you just can't do both.
5. The major thing is to tell yourself :"I CAN do it "when all the desire of procrastinating surges. Because you actually CAN do it!
Good Ones !