• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
8BvWa.jpg

Reaction score
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." ~ Marianne Williamson
"Because every day is a new day. Every moment is a new moment.
So now you got to go out and show them that you a different creature, NOW." ~ Ray Lewis

Reaction score
"Most of you don't want success as much as you want to party, most of you don't want success as much as you want to be cool, most of you don't want success as much as you want to sleep" ~ Eric Thomas

"You sacrifice what you are for what you will become. Most of you won't be successful because when you are studying and you get tired you quit, "I don't do well at math", you're right, you have never studied, "I'm not good at writing" cause you have never written before" ~ Eric Thomas

get a bit motivated with this guy's speech it is pure gold

P.S. sorry for double post

Reaction score
“Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can.”
― Douglas Pagels

Leave the worries of last night to darkness and let the light of motivation and inspiring things take control of your mind and actions. Start a beautiful morning and end up with a successful and blessed day.
~ Justin Mayer

So ummm....yeah Good Morning XPC ;)

Reaction score
“Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.” Andre Gide (its about how history repeats itself :) )

"Modesty produces nothing but good" Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H

Reaction score
''A firm belief that you WILL succeed, is a necessary element that paves the path for real success'' - Me.
''The Absence of Confidence leads to Downfall'' - Me.
''Winners, never doubt their superiority'' - Me.
''Hardwork does not work always'' - Me.
''The Brain works better in pressure, study on the last day'' - Me.

Reaction score
"Most of you don't want success as much as you want to party, most of you don't want success as much as you want to be cool, most of you don't want success as much as you want to sleep" ~ Eric Thomas

"You sacrifice what you are for what you will become. Most of you won't be successful because when you are studying and you get tired you quit, "I don't do well at math", you're right, you have never studied, "I'm not good at writing" cause you have never written before" ~ Eric Thomas

get a bit motivated with this guy's speech it is pure gold

Tomorrow(Sunday) I am going to watch Iron Man 3 and I will be having my next exam on Tuesday - BS p2. But after watching this video I am DEFINITELY not going.
I am a huge of Iron Man and I've been waiting for a long long time to watch this movie and I was like 'Aint nobody got time for EXAMS, Watch a movie instead'... then I saw this AWESOME FREAKING MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO!
Man, it gave me goosebumps and I felt like to study my ass off for the next exam right now.
#MindBlown
#Thanks for sharing Pie-man
#MustWatch

Reaction score
Tomorrow(Sunday) I am going to watch Iron Man 3 and I will be having my next exam on Tuesday - BS p2. But after watching this video I am DEFINITELY not going.
I am a huge of Iron Man and I've been waiting for a long long time to watch this movie and I was like 'Aint nobody got time for EXAMS, Watch a movie instead'... then I saw this AWESOME FREAKING MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO!
Man, it gave me goosebumps and I felt like to study my ass off for the next exam right now.
#MindBlown
#Thanks for sharing Pie-man
#MustWatch
DUDE!!!!........its IRON MAN 3!!!! the hell with the exam :mad:

well today is tuesday so i hope you did good :D

Reaction score
DUDE!!!!........its IRON MAN 3!!!! the hell with the exam :mad:

well today is tuesday so i hope you did good :D

Hahaha yeah man. :D To hell with it. xD
Paper was really easy btw and it went smoothly. :)
Anyways I watched it yesterday. :p Best marvel movie of 2013 so far (y)

Reaction score
Hahaha yeah man. :D To hell with it. xD
Paper was really easy btw and it went smoothly. :)
Anyways I watched it yesterday. :p Best marvel movie of 2013 so far (y)
yeah i really want to watch it but i got to wait for my friends to finish their exams :(