• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
"if the blue man lives in the blue house,
and the green man lives in the green house
and the red man lives in the red house,
who lives in the white house? ________the black man."

Reaction score
I know I got it made while the masses of black people are catchin' hell, but as long as they ain't free, I ain't free. ~Muhammed Ali

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
I know I got it made while the masses of black people are catchin' hell, but as long as they ain't free, I ain't free. ~Muhammed Ali
im wearing a muhammed ali shirt right now

Reaction score
You got it, now give me! Anyway let's continue,
There was a while when I was feeling like, 'Damn, if I'd just been born black, I would not have to go through all this'.
Eminem

Reaction score
"when you are sent to the store and get happy about seeing other guys, that is when you are a boyfriend"

Reaction score
life without females is life without problems, no just kidding
its
life without females is like a car with no wheels, it wont get anywhere.

Reaction score
We can't compare a female with anything, a female is the one who gave birth to you, who loves you, makes you be better man, trusts you and believes you. ~Basim Nazir
And no I'm not a feminist I just hate non-feminists!

Reaction score
voting for obama cause he's black makes you as big a racist as not voting for him cause hes black

Reaction score
“Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.” ~Oscar Wilde

Reaction score
you really want to know why love kills?
its because that bastard cupid pierced a f***ing whole through your body with his bow and arrow~~me

Reaction score
"But friends invited me to a private screening of Emmanuelle and said I'd learn a few things. But I know all the swear words. I just don't use them. So I declined." ~Irene Dunne

Reaction score
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Reaction score
The mightiest works have been accomplished by men who have somehow kept their ability to dream great dreams. ~Walter Russell Bowie

Reaction score
the optimist sees the doughnut, the pessimist sees the hole
~McLandburgh Wilson

Reaction score
The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half-inch eraser - in case you thought optimism was dead. ~Robert Brault

Reaction score
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field.
~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Reaction score
“It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” ~ Bob Proctor